Happy mother's day to all my mom friends. I hope each of you have been blessed today!
During this time of quarantine I have had many days where I felt so lost and lonely. But this week has been a bit more normal. I put my organizational skills to great use and finally got the garage cleaned. My heart literally leaped for joy yesterday when the final step of cleaning was to load my dad's truck and trailer with the gigantic pile of trash and haul it off to the dump. Thanks for all the help Dad! The labeled tubs make me just feel giddy . And the hubby is so happy that he gets to park in the garage again!!
To end the week I received an amazing blessing of extended family time. Today was probably the best mother's day in the 18 years I have been a mom. My whole family was here. I loved spending time with each one of them, and getting to visit. My heart is full, and I could not have asked for a better day!!! Thank you Mom and Dad. Just having you here brings great joy. I love you both so very much. Thank you Brock and Twila, Dillon and Ashley, and Wyatt for being here. I am very lucky to call all of you family. You are all loved more than you know! Thank you to my hubby for the wonderful and thoughtful gifts. I am blessed to call you mine! Thank you Bennett for joining us and for taking such good care of my girl. Thank you to Naomi and Levi for spending the day making me feel very special. I love you both and am so proud to call you my daughter and son.
Psalm 23:1 says, "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want." God has blessed me with so much that I truly have no reason to want. So, today I praise you Lord for supplying my every need and knowing just what I need and just when I need it most.
During this time of quarantine I have had many days where I felt so lost and lonely. But this week has been a bit more normal. I put my organizational skills to great use and finally got the garage cleaned. My heart literally leaped for joy yesterday when the final step of cleaning was to load my dad's truck and trailer with the gigantic pile of trash and haul it off to the dump. Thanks for all the help Dad! The labeled tubs make me just feel giddy . And the hubby is so happy that he gets to park in the garage again!!
To end the week I received an amazing blessing of extended family time. Today was probably the best mother's day in the 18 years I have been a mom. My whole family was here. I loved spending time with each one of them, and getting to visit. My heart is full, and I could not have asked for a better day!!! Thank you Mom and Dad. Just having you here brings great joy. I love you both so very much. Thank you Brock and Twila, Dillon and Ashley, and Wyatt for being here. I am very lucky to call all of you family. You are all loved more than you know! Thank you to my hubby for the wonderful and thoughtful gifts. I am blessed to call you mine! Thank you Bennett for joining us and for taking such good care of my girl. Thank you to Naomi and Levi for spending the day making me feel very special. I love you both and am so proud to call you my daughter and son.
Psalm 23:1 says, "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want." God has blessed me with so much that I truly have no reason to want. So, today I praise you Lord for supplying my every need and knowing just what I need and just when I need it most.
Comments
Post a Comment